Tuesday 28 October 2014

Review: Breville Blend Active

Before we go any further I want to make it clear this is not a sponsored review I bought this product with my own money to review for you guys.
Recently I have been seeing this blender on various YouTube videos and was curious to see if it was any good.
I have tried various blenders for example the Kenwood smoothie to go, Blentec, Russle Hobbs Blender and a Lakeland Blender.
All good for different thing but this time I was looking for a easy clean, quic and simple blender. I also wanted it strong enough to blend ice.

So I paid £20 for this blender as it was in the Argos sale, however I only got 1 cup with it there are various pack with 2 or even 4 cups for a higher price.

So to test it out I made myself a green smoothie.
What i put in it:-
5 large pieces of ice
1 1/2 handfuls of frozen berries
1 banana
Milk
1 handful of British green leaves
1 tbsp peanut butter


The blend active had no problem blending it into a nice smooth consistency. The only thing I was left with was the seeds from the berries which I expected as its difficult to find a blender that will totally blitz the seeds.
Only having 4 pieces, the motor, the blade, the cup and the cup lid it is easy to store nd very easy to clean.

Overall I am very pleased with this blender it is up there with the £300 blentec. Definitely worth buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment